Traveling is a summer highlight for many of us! Getaways include family reunions, weddings, time at the beach, or hiking in the mountains! We break away from the routine of work and everyday life to relax and renew our spirits. Then it’s always good to be home again! There are times I’ve wanted to get away, and couldn’t. Have you ever chosen to stay home, and take what has been termed a “stay-cation?” Being in my own space to read, tend summer flowers, or enjoy the company of friends and family is time well spent. Make some low-key summer plans to enjoy being at home this summer! Here are some photos of how some folks have improved their living space!
- Think Spring March 5, 2019
- Seasonal Changes September 19, 2017
- How can we help make every day feel like a Stay-cation? August 4, 2017
- What kind of home are you looking for? July 6, 2017
- Welcome to Design Concrete Builder’s Blog May 30, 2017